- How do I buy US Open tickets?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Can I use PayPal or Venmo to buy tickets?
Accessing my tickets
- How do I find my tickets?
- Can I take a screenshot of my mobile ticket?
- A screenshot of a mobile ticket cannot be used as an entry method. When you’re entering with a mobile ticket, you’ll need to show the real thing on your Ticketmaster app or phone’s wallet app.
Selling my tickets
- How do I sell my tickets?
- Where can I find the ticket barcode number?
- How do I get paid?
- What if my tickets aren’t sold?
- How do I transfer my tickets?
- Sign in to your account and select your event
- Select Transfer Tickets
- Choose which tickets you’d like to transfer
- Enter the recipient’s first and last name, email address, and an optional note
- Confirm and click Send
- You must have a Ticketmaster account to receive a ticket via transfer. If the person to whom you are transferring tickets does not have an account, they can easily create one when accepting their tickets.
- If you don’t see a Transfer Tickets button, or it’s grayed out, the tickets are non-transferable.
- How do I accept transferred tickets?
US Open General Info
Box Office hours
Please visit USOpen.org for updated information regarding the US Open Box Office Hours. Box Office hours & dates are subject to change.
- To facilitate compliance with the recent updates to the NYC Executive Orders, proof of at least 1 dose of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine IS required for all fans aged 12 and over.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test is NOT currently required and does not replace the vaccination requirement for fans to attend the US Open.
- Face masks are recommended while indoors regardless of vaccination status (except when actively eating or drinking).
In the event of inclement weather, be sure to check USOpen.org for the most up-to-date information.
To view the 2021 inclement weather policy, click here.
- What does it mean if my event is canceled, postponed, rescheduled, or moved?
- What is Ticketmaster’s refund policy?
- What if I can no longer attend the event?
- How long does it take to get my refund after I’ve submitted my request?
Non-Ticketmaster Purchaser Issues
Still having trouble? Contact customer support