Looking for the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list? Surprise the ones you love with the best seats in the house with tickets you buy and transfer directly to them – Ticketmaster makes it easy to transfer tickets in a few taps. Let them see the theater curtains rise, score big with their favorite team, or have them sing-along with their favorite band. ‘Tis the season for ticket-giving!
Transferring tickets is a safe and easy way to share tickets with your friends and family this holiday season, and occasions all year round. Ticketmaster will send them an email to accept the tickets, and you’ll be notified the moment they accept.
Here’s how to give the gift of live on Ticketmaster:
- Sign into My Account
- Purchase tickets for the event you’d like to send as a gift (event eligibility may vary)
- Once your purchase is complete, go to My Account and click on the selected event to find your tickets
- Click the “Transfer Tickets” button
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer
- Enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address* and an optional note.
- Click the “Send” button
We created this fun stocking stuffer you can give to your loved ones before you surprise them with their tickets. All you have to do is print it out and fill in the details of the event.
Check out these step-by-step ways to Transfer Tickets:
Mobile Web Transfer
Ticketmaster App Transfer
Want to know more about transferring tickets? Dive into the nitty gritty of ticket transfer and start gifting!
* Those receiving a ticket transfer must have a Ticketmaster My Account. If they do not have an account, they can easily create one when they accept the tickets.
You Might Like
Ticketmaster Request is a simple way to request tickets to certain popular and high-demand shows. From ticket prices to seat sections, you can easily customi...
Once live events are happening again, your phone will be super key to getting in at the door.