SXSW 2019: Ticketmaster Music’s Stunning Night at Stubb’s
Among a sea of options city-wide, Red River Street in particular was raging last night – Thursday, March 14 – as Ticketmaster Music set the stage for some of the year’s most compelling musical talent to wow a packed house of fans and industry heavyweights.
The evening’s spectrum of talent spanned today’s most exciting and genre-bending touring acts, including:
- The energetic and effervescent contemporary soul of Nashville’s Durand Jones and the Indications
- Swirling and powerful grunge wrapped in charisma from LA’s Cherry Glazerr
- The literate, driving, introspective rock of songwriter Will Toledo as Car Seat Headrest
- The laid-back and thoughtfully-woven woke pop of Brooklyn’s King Princess
- and finally, the fearless fierceness and party-starting positivity of rising R&B hitmaker Lizzo, featuring additional flare from a set of backup dancers and her trusty woodwind sidekick, Sasha Flute
Click to expand gallery:
Check out full coverage of these riveting performances, artist interviews, special pre-show warm-ups, and more from Ticketmaster Music’s remarkable night On The Ground at SXSW 2019.
Follow Ticketmaster on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for even more on news, culture, and the most exciting live events happening near you – and scoop tickets to see these exciting artists at a future show from the widget below.