American Express Card Member Sale starting Tuesday, January 29 at 10am local time, with Public Ticket Sale set for Friday, February 1 at Noon local time on Ticketmaster
View this post on Instagram
I’m too excited to write this caption gracefully. All these songs. This big beautiful band. Your smiling faces. Our looking into our own lives and singing along to it. THE AIR CONDITIONING. Can’t wait to see you…. ⏱presale begins tomorrow at 10am local time. Details at johnmayer.com 🎟Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, February 1, at noon local time through Ticketmaster.com
Between his continued stint with Dead & Company, his weekly Instagram talk show Current Mood, and his growing reverence as a fashion icon, John Mayer is seemingly everywhere in 2019 – including a city near you this year as he embarks on an extensive 2019 solo tour.
The Evening with John Mayer arena tour hits 25 cities from July through September of this year and is set to be a true wonderland for his fans. The tour will not include an opening act, and instead will feature two full sets of career-spanning cuts from Mayer’s catalog performed in the round, both solo acoustic and backed by a full band.
Additionally, each city on the tour will have two front row seats and a meet & greet package available for auction, with proceeds donated to Mayer’s Back To You Foundation, which has benefitted homeless youth and veterans in past initiatives.
From forgotten classics to your all-time favorite songs, get ready for an unforgettable night with this modern-day icon of a singer-songwriter.
- FRI 7/19/19 – Albany, NY – Times Union Center
- SAT 7/20/19 –Providence, RI – Dunkin’ Donuts Center
- MON 7/22/19 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center*
- TUE 7/23/19 – Washington D.C. – Capital One Arena
- THU 7/25/19: New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- FRI 7/26/19 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- SUN 7/28/19 – Pittsburgh, PA – PPG Paints Arnena
- TUE 7/30/19 – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- FRI 8/2/19 – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
- SAT 8/3/19 – Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Center
- MON 8/5/19 – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
- TUE 8/6/19 – Milwaukee, WI – Fiserv Forum
- THU 8/8/19 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
- FRI 8/9/19 – Charlotte, NC – Spectrum Center
- SUN 8/11/19 – Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
- MON 8/12/19 – Indianapolis, IN – Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- WED 8/14/19 – Chicago, IL – United Center
- SAT 8/31/19 – Snowmass Village, CO – Snowmass Mountain
- MON 9/2/19 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center*
- TUE 9/3/19 – St. Louis, MO – Enterprise Center
- THU 9/5/19 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
- SAT 9/7/19 – San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center
- SUN 9/8/19 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center*
- TUE 9/10/19 – Phoenix, AZ – Talking Stick Resort Arena
- WED 9/11/19 – San Diego, CA – Viejas Arena
- FRI 9/13/19 – Inglewood, CA – The Forum
- SAT 9/14/19 – Inglewood, CA – The Forum
Ticket Sale Milestones
- Tuesday, January 29 – 10am Local Time: American Express Card Member Sale
- Thursday, January 31 – 10am Local Time: Live Nation Email + App Sale, Local Radio / Venue Sale
- Friday, February 1 – Noon Local Time: Public Ticket Sale at Ticketmaster.com
Be sure to check the individual show page for your desired date / city on Ticketmaster for full confirmation of ticket sale opportunities.
* = These venues are not ticketed by Ticketmaster – for more information, please visit the respective venue’s website.
You Might Like
Metallica will rock hundreds of drive-in theaters later this month.