Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) are digital collectibles you can own. NFTs prove their authenticity and ownership through information stored on the blockchain. As a gesture of appreciation, the Backstreet Boys have sent their very first NFT to ticket purchasers who held on to their Backstreet Boys DNA World Tour tickets in North America. Some ticket purchasers might also receive a 2nd ultra rare meet and greet NFT that will invite them to meet the guys at the show!
To accept your Backstreet Boys DNA World Tour 2022 NFT:
- Click on the link in the email you received from the ticketing company for your Backstreet Boys concert
- Sign in using your Live Nation/Ticketmaster account. If you do not have a Live Nation/Ticketmaster account, you can easily create one by clicking on the link to “sign up”
- Once you sign in, you can view your DNA World Tour 2022 NFT
- You can tap on the NFT for more details about your digital collectible
What can I do with my Backstreet Boys NFT?
You can view and show off the Backstreet Boys NFT you own any time by tapping here and signing in with the same Live Nation/Ticketmaster account you used when you first viewed the NFT.
As the owner of your Backstreet Boys NFT you can:
- Share a link to view it on social media so your friends can see it in your gallery
- Give it to another fan
- List it for sale to another Backstreet Boys fan
Still have more questions? Head over to our Help Center.