Pittsburgh Penguins Home Schedule 2019-20
The Pittsburgh Penguins start 2019-20 with a season-long four-game homestand, beginning with the Buffalo Sabres (Oct. 3). After that, the Penguins face off against the Columbus Blue Jackets (Oct. 5), Winnipeg Jets (Oct. 8), and Anaheim Ducks (Oct. 10). Seven of their first nine games will be played at PPG Paints Arena.
They have one other instance with four consecutive home games from Feb. 11-18. Pittsburgh plays nine Saturday and six Sunday home games, which accounts for 37% of their games at PPG Paints Arena.
Pittsburgh Penguins home games to circle on the calendar:
- October 29 vs. Philadelphia – Claude Giroux and the Flyers come to town as the Penguins take on their cross-state rivals for the first time this season.
- November 2 vs. Edmonton – Hart Trophy finalist Connor McDavid and the Oilers make their only trip to Pittsburgh.
- November 19 vs. New York Islanders – It’s a Round 1 Playoff rematch as the New York Islanders make their first of two visits to the Steel City.
- November 22 vs. New Jersey – The No. 1-overall pick in the 2019 NHL Draft™, Jack Hughes, makes his first-ever visit to Pittsburgh.
- December 4 vs. St. Louis – The Penguins host the defending Stanley Cup® Champion Blues in their only visit to PPG Paints Arena.
- March 7 vs. Washington – Pittsburgh renews its rivalry against Alex Ovechkin and the Capitals as they make their first of two trips to Pittsburgh.
- March 20 vs. New York Rangers – The No. 2-overall pick in the 2019 NHL Draft™, Kaapo Kakko, makes his first-ever visit to Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh Penguins at PPG Paints Arena
The Penguins, founded in 1967, play at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They are part of the Metropolitan Division in the Eastern Conference, joined by the Washington Capitals, Philadelphia Flyers, Columbus Blue Jackets, New Jersey Devils, Carolina Hurricanes, New York Islanders, and New York Rangers.
The Penguins have won eight division titles as well as six conference championships. They have won five Stanley Cup® Championships and one Presidents’ Trophy as the best team in the regular season.
Pittsburgh Penguins Seating Chart – PPG Paints Arena
Individual game tickets for all games are available now.
Stay up to date on the Penguins all season on Twitter @penguins.
All game times are local and subject to change.
NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, the Stanley Cup Playoffs logo, NHL Ticket Exchange, and the word mark NHL Winter Classic are registered trademarks and the NHL Winter Classic logo, NHL Heritage Classic name and logo, NHL All-Star logo, and NHL Stadium Series name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved.
You Might Like
One more place to catch excellent entertainment on the strip.
"The Rock" is a solid destination for an endless parade of sports, music and other entertainment.