Are you an AARP Member? Great news! Ticketmaster has now partnered with AARP to offer special discounts for your favorite sports teams or artists at venues and arenas around the U.S. Events are always more fun with your friends. Grab 3 friends and save 25% or more on ticket 4-packs to great events*!
Visit AARPDiscounts.com or www.ticketmaster.com/aarp for complete details and to see what events are available in your area. Also – watch for additional special offers for Ticketmaster events like Il Divo!
“*Subject to availability, venue and artist restrictions. Parking & other fees may apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Discount already applied to tickets. Minimum 25% discount off total price of tickets in multiples of 4 plus applicable fees.
AARP | Ticketmaster Me+3 FAQs
- What is the Me+3 Offers for AARP members?
The Me+3 Offers gives AARP members a minimum 25% discount or value-add equivalent on select Ticketmaster® concert tickets in the U.S. when purchasing in groups of four. Parking and other fees may apply.
- How can I access the Me+3 Offers for AARP members?
Visit ticketmaster.com/aarp and enter your AARP membership number located on your AARP membership card. Once confirmed, click through to see available Me+3 events in your area. Select your preferred event from the list of participating events and click “Find Tickets.” Choose the desired number of tickets in increments of 4 from the “Me+3 4-Pack Offer” box and follow prompts to complete your order. Your AARP discount has already been applied. Enjoy your event! Or call Ticketmaster to charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
- I don’t see an extra discount applied to tickets, why?
Your AARP discount has already been applied to tickets. You are purchasing at the discounted price. Parking and other fees may apply.
- Where are seat locations for Me+3 Offers for AARP members?
Seat locations depend on the participating venue and select event. General admission, lawn or reserved seats available where applicable.
- I checked out ticketmaster.com but could not find details on the Me+3 Offers for AARP members.
To access the Me+3 Offers for AARP members, enter ticketmaster.com/aarp into your browser window. You cannot access directly from the ticketmaster.com homepage. You can also call Ticketmaster to charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
- What does it mean if the event I want to see isn’t listed on the ticketmaster.com/aarp or if the event states ‘unavailable’?
If the event you want to attend is not listed or states ‘unavailable’ it is because it is not a participating event and/or venue or the event is sold out for this discount offer. Please select another event and check back often as new concerts are added.
- More questions?Please visit our FAQs/Help section online or call Ticketmaster Customer Service at (800) 653-8000 during the following hours (local time): Monday-Friday: 9 AM – 9 PM; Saturday: 9 AM – 8 PM or Sunday: 9 AM – 6 PM.
You Might Like
Quel événement de 2019 a été votre favori? Votez dès maintenant.
Which live event was the best of 2019? Cast your vote.