The 2014 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival is celebrating its 45th anniversary year. The festival started in 1970 and” Jazz Fest” continues to showcase highly influential names in both local and national music. The festival has grown deep roots down on the Bayou, attracting fans from all over the world who flock to see this yearly music festival.
The Jazz Fest lineup this year features a heavy dose of legendary (or soon-to-be legendary) names topped by none other than Eric Clapton, Phish, Arcade Fire, Santana, Robin Thicke, The Avett Brothers, Boz Scaggs and Chaka Khan. To view the full line up, check out the video below or head over to the New Orleans Jazz Festival page on our site.
New for 2014
- Jazz Fest “Cubes” also known as the infamous music festival schedule. Plan your music cube line up early so you don’t miss a thing when you’re there.
- Jazz Fest will be celebrating Brazilian culture at the Cultural Exchange Pavilion. The pavilion tent will feature live music, dance showcases, Brazilian street food , cultural exhibits and more!
Helpful Festival Links
- Pick up Tickets & VIP Packages to the New Orleans Jazz Festival
- New Orleans Jazz Festival Food
- New Orleans Jazz Festival Crafts
- New Orleans Jazz Festival Posters
- Learn about the New Orleans Jazz Festival & the Celebration of Brazil